Our world - our weather... and how well do YOU know it?
Interested in weather? Want to get up-to-date documents for lectures or school work? Already studied weather and want more? Or simply have fun with weather stuff? Then you might like mete☼Scool
is an offer from meteoblue
for everybody who wants to better understand the weather and its influence on the earth and human activities, using Live
visualisations of weather
and some of the influencing processes. With mete☼Scool you can deepen theoretical weather knowledge, on the basis of up-to-date weather visuals.
invites you to search, experiment and extract, and can thereby also be used for knowledge transfer and in instruction.
mete☼Scool consists of two parts:
- the Subject areas (Earth, Weather etc), with explanations, charts and live data of the weather;
- the case studies in which exercises and contributions by mete☼Scool constributors are shown.
mete☼Scool dwells on your interest, your proposals and your contributions. We take the opportunity here to thank all those, who have enriched mete☼Scool with their contributions.
We wish you some enlightening experiences, some additional knowledge and some of fun with the use of mete☼Scool. Fun is the best teacher!
Your meteoblue team
mete☼Scool is not a typo, it is our programm: meteo is cool!
Why is weather cool? Because:
- you never really know everything behind it, even if you know it;
- it is part of everyday life;
- you can play with it;
- we may want it to "cool down" a bit.
If you have other reasons why weather is cool, write us
. That's why we offer mete☼Scool