Ambalabao > Weather forecast > Climate
This chart shows the annual course of temperature, precipitation amount and days, as well as wind measurements from a nearby weather station. The parameters shown depend on the availability of complete and consistent measurements from the station.
- The first graph shows the average, the maximum (red) and the minimum (blue) temperatures. Extreme values are represented by + and * characters. Two thirds of observed temperatures lie within the colored temperature range.
- The second graph shows precipitation amount (in mm) and the range of monthly means in two thirds of the years..
- The third graph shows the number of precipitation days per month and the two thirds variation within the bars.
- The last graph graph shows the observed daily mean wind speed and the two thirds range of weekly means.
- The measurements include at least 10 years. Weather stations with shorter measurement time series are not considered. Therefore, the weather station is displayed maybe not always be the nearest station with measurements.
- The CLIMATE diagram thus gives an overview of the possible weather conditions in the area of the selected location. In order to assess the situation at the selected location, consider the distance and the altitude difference (m asl) from the station to the selected location.