You can view it, print it and send it to others - and archive it so you can always go back and check how good the forecast was. More informationen about meteograms can be found here
is equally useful for planning leisure activities - such as sports, sailing, mountaineering or events - as well as for professional decision making - as for tourism, event organisation, building management, construction, agriculture and utilities.
brings the weather daily - closer to you.
Once you have ordered, you can change the location of the meteoMail
- Select the desired location for the forecast in p☼int;
- Save location as Favorite;
- Open your meteoMail configuration backend (/backend);
- Select "Location Management";
- Click on "Import Favorites" and follow instructions;
- Select "Start" (on the top-left);
- Under "Service", select the meteoMail you want to change;
- Select a location from the list on the left (Location Groups | Favorites) and drag with the mouse to the "Drag a Location here" box.
- You can also change the language of the mail using the "Language" box.
Your next meteoMail
will now be delivered with the new configuration. You can change the configuration as often as you want during the subscription period