We support research, arts, social welfare and disaster relief in the context of scientific and creative works with our products
To support scientific, artistic, welfare or relief work, meteoblue AG agrees to the following:
- Delivery of data
under the agreement and the required time period.
- Provision of data
through a suitable (electronic) media for retrieval by the author.
- Delivery of the necessary documentation and specification for data
- Answering questions about the data
within 10 days after receipt of the request.
As conditions for the support of scientific and creative work by the authors, we need the following information:
1) Title and objective of the work.
2) Type of work: Project, bachelor, master or another.
3) Name and address of university or responsible organisation.
4) Department or organizational unit.
5) Name and address and e-mail of the author(s).
5) Name and e-mail address of the supervisor.
6) Planned beginning and end of work (dates).
At the beginning, the author(s) commit to:
- Use of data, products
exclusively for the production of the work, no dissemination of the data
- Compliance with scientific and ethical methods of using, analyzing and presenting data.
- Deletion of the data after completion of the work, unless agreed previously otherwise.
- Referencing the source of the data ("Data from www.meteoblue.com").
- Sending a copy of the completed work in electronic form as an email attachment to info (at) meteoblue.com, or by another suitable form of transmission
- complying with the meteoblue terms and conditions
If the conditions are not met, meteoblue AG has the right to prohibit the publication of the results generated using the data, products or services supplied.