(Illustration above: observed temperatures over North America, 10. 06. 2021)
- highest resolution satellite view with animation option - now available worldwide even on oceans and in deserts. (Illustration below: a satellite view of Europe, 10. 06. 2021);
- high resolution radar view display - also worldwide and with animation option; (Illustration below: radar and precipitation nowcast of Central Europe, 10. 06. 2021)
- in the satellite viewer window, you can now switch between the satellite per se, observed temperatures, and observed precipitation - for any place in the world;
- maps of observed temperatures and observed precipitation reach 3 days backwards! (Illustration below: observed precipitation in the around Basel, Switzerland, 09. 06. 2021)
- for point+ users, the satellite and radar viewer reaches 24 hours backwards in 15 minute steps.
- on smaller screens (such as on mobile devices, tablets etc.), the menu will automatically hide in order to increase the space available on the screen and thus improve the user experience;