You can link directly from your desktop to your preferred meteoblue place:
1. Remember-me: meteoblue remembers the place for which you viewed your last forecast, if your browser allows cookies from the www.meteoblue.com
2. Bookmark the detailed forecast - in 3 steps:
- select your location;
- click on the location to view the daily or detailed forecast;
- add the page (URL) as a bookmark to your browser favorites;
TIPS: you can bookmark several locations if you need to regularly view forecasts for more than one place.
These options are available for all non-commercial uses (see our terms
3. Commercial users can refer to p☼int+
or contact us
You can access meteoblue services:
Free of charge, for non-commercial
- the web, under www.meteoblue.com;
- your own website, with our weather widgets;
- your mobile devices;
With personal subscriptions for professional users, through;
With speciality products, designed for weather dependent businesses, through:
- Your own systems, using our p☼intPRO products range.
- A weather portal just for your business, with p☼intPORT;
- Automated data and image downloads with p☼intPULL;
- Your website, with p☼intAPI, mete☼Maps and m☼VIS.
- Your energy management system, using our energy product range.
With special projects
, where we provide you top level expertise in weather modelling, data generation, image production, and other related services.