are all uses without direct profit purposes. These are examples of non-commercial uses:
- personal consultations;
- recommendations to friends;
- local weather monitoring;
- individual weather observations and storm chasing;
- family, club or society website.
- research and development.
- social welfare.
- disaster relief.
For use of our publicly available information
, we consider the following websites non-commercial
- Any Website with less than 100 visitors per day;
- Any Website which make less than 100 individual data requests per day to the public information available on the meteoblue website.
- All sites which exceed one of the two previous criteria, but fulfill one of the previous cases 4, 7 or 8.
Some examples of non-commercial
- The website of a hotel or a holiday resort, using the weather widget for 1-3 locations.
- The website of a company, using the weather widget for 1-10 locations.
- The website of an alpinism organisation, using 24 timesteps of our mete☼Maps.
- A website of a racetrack with more than 1'000 users per day, which makes only 24 queries per day to our weather widget by using a CACHE function to update the information only once per hour.
use, in any case the following requirements have to be fulfilled.
- Direct link from the non-commercial page with the weather content from meteoblue to www.meteoblue.com.
- For publications, a quote of source with reference to www.meteoblue.com.
- The use on pages, which present no illegal, rassist, discriminating or X-rated content (offensive to youths).
- The adherence to our Terms.
is considered, if:
- The utilization of the weather information serves for the realization of profit;
- The weather information is used for the creation of other commercial products;
- The weather information is used to generate advertising revenue;
- The weather information is sold further.
- The weather information requires more than 100 direct web requests per day from www.meteoblue.com .
Some examples of commercial
- website financed by advertising;
- websites sponsored by large organisations:
- websites directed at paying users;
- publications directed at a paying user community.
Commercial users can order the meteoblue Business services
If you have special requirements, contact us